Dear customers, dear partners,
With the rise of CSR policies, societal, environmental and climate change awareness, MR is proud to be part of DIAM group.
Having committed to an environmental strategy for over 10 years, DIAM has now joined the 400 first global companies heading towards the 1.5°C target accredited by the SBTi, a joint project of the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), the United Nations Global Compact, the World Resource Institute (WRI) and the World Wildlife Fund (WWF).
Companies are now taking over from states and have approved their “Science Based Target” strategy to reduce their carbon footprint and limit global warming to 1.5°C.
With this aim, DIAM commits on several levels :
– Eco-conception and innovation, based on a powerful tool which analyses the life cycle of products and closely screens the 15 environmental impact criteria.
– Energy efficiency of factories
– Evolution of supply towards raw materials with an optimised impact, for instance by using recycled materials.
Want to understand better? Mathieu Parfait, DIAM Group CSR Director, explains this strategy in a video.
Today, each Business Unit has set its levers for action, and committed to participating in the SBT transformation.
At MR, our course of action is clear; beyond 100% FSC paper, we continue moving forward!
Let’s show our green approach.
– Cardboard products: small impact, especially if it has been sourced well… and that’s good, because MR is FSC-certified.
– Digital-oriented strategy: no waste, precise unit production so no useless stocks, small energy consumption of printing presses when in use, but also with regards to design, for example the HP 12000 whose manufacturing is defined as “carbon neutral”, well done, HP !
– Electricity: more than 90% of our energy is derived from renewable sources via Vattenfall
– Recycling: 100% of paper and scraps are recycled by PAPREC
– Ongoing certified action: Imprim’vert, ecovadis(gold).
Towards a green future.
MR strives to guide you towards increasingly virtuous products, in particular through our eco-conception expertise.
The greenest packaging solution?
– FSC pure cellulose paper with a neutral impact. We congratulate Invercote and Iggesund, whose factory even has a negative carbon footprint thanks to their forests!!
– Case size well-adjusted to the primary (material, weight, volume impact)
– Digital printing on the reverse side (ink is better absorbed, it is less sensitive to rubbing and no need for the varmish layer).
– Water-based glue.
Want to take the greenest of tracks?
We assume our responsibility to accompany you.
Looking forward to making headway together,
The MR Team
Learn more about MR commitments
Learn more about SBTi and find the accredited companies